UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017-18
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017-18:- Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has issued notification for recruitment of Assistant Teacher for 2017-18. The UP government has been recruiting aspiring candidates for 68500 posts by Basic Education. Candidates will start online registration / registration for this post from January 25, 2018 and candidates can register for this by 5 February 2018. Candidates who are interested in the post of Assistant Teacher can fill the form for the first time before the last date of the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017-18. All candidates can submit their forms before the last date. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board organizes recruitment for interested candidates every year. Even this time Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has issued an application form for 68500 posts for the post of Assistant Teacher. Candidates can apply online after the notification, UP Basic Education Recruitment 2017-18. The date of application is explained above and you can apply online before the last date.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
|Name of the organisation||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Name of the post||Assistant Teacher|
|No of vacancies||68500|
|Starting date||25th January 2018|
|Last date||5th February|
|Admit card download||Update Soon|
UP Basic Education Assistant Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017-18
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has issued the form for the post of Assistant Teacher. All the candidates must first register for registration. UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017-18 Underwent the Requirement given below. What is the need to apply for this recruitment?
- Candidates applying should have a Bachelor’s and Graduate degree. (Bachelor of Education) Assistant teacher should be in the relevant field to be eligible for recruitment.
- Candidates must be at minimum age 18 years..
- Rs 600 / – for general and OBC candidates and for SC / ST candidates Rs. 400 / registration fee.
Uttar Pradesh Board officials will shortlist the candidates for the UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy on the basis of the performance of candidates in the following round.
- Written Exam
UP Basic Education Assistant Teacher 68500 Post 2017-18
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has organized 68500 posts for recruitment of Assistant Teacher. In this post, interested candidates can apply through online mode. And start preparing for your exam. To know the exam date of Assistant Teacher, you should visit the official website and get more information about your exam. Candidates will also search for the admittance card for this purpose but let them know that you will get the Admit Card notification 3 weeks before the exam. Therefore, we recommend that you stay connected with us and get updates about your UP Assistant Teacher Examination 2017-18.
How to Apply Online UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017-18
- First go to the official website of UP Basic Education at www.upbasiceducationboard.in.
- Then click on the Apply Online section in the home page.
- Then apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017-18.
- To apply for application, pass applicants can have port size photo and signature.
- And submit application fees.
- Your form will be open in PDF format.
- Print your registration form for future.