TNPSC Recruitment 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018:- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued notification of the Laboratory Assistant through the official website. For the candidates who are looking for jobs on the internet for the vacancy of the lab, it is good news for them that they can now apply for recruitment of lab assistant. All interested candidates can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 from 25-January-2018 to 21-February-2018. Tamil Nadu is inviting all eligible candidates for a job. TNPSC has informed all interested candidates that they can now apply for TNPSC Job 2018 before the last date. You can go to TNPSC’s official website and apply for TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Post 2018 and submit the form and wait for a written examination.
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued notification for 56 posts for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant. All interested candidates should apply for the post of vacancy and wait for the written examination. All interested candidates should apply for post of Laboratory Assistant from 25-January-2018. All candidates can submit their forms before the last date. TNPSC Department is inviting young and talented candidates for vacant post. All candidates apply for this post through online mode. For more information, check TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2018, and apply online from the official portal.
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates will have to check the TNPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018 below and then apply for TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018 before applying. We are giving instructions below about qualification, age, selection process, application fees etc.
- Candidates should have Higher Secondary Examination for Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany etc. for this post as well as a Science subject degree from a recognized University.
- The minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and no limit has been given for the maximum age.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs.50 / – and Rs.100 / – in the registration fee.
- Candidates will be selected based on written examination and interview.
Note: Visit to the official website for more information
How to Apply Online TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018
- All candidate visit to the official website of TNPSC at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Stay in home page and find the apply Online link.
- Click on Apply Online TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018 tab.
- Then enter your required details such as name, DOB, email id and password.
- Upload a photo and signature.
- Then pay application fees and click on submit button.
- After few second, your form will open in PDF file.
- And take a print out for future use.
Start date of Application Form: 25-1-2018
Last Date of Application Form: 21-2-2018
Date of Exam: 6-5-2018