RBI Recruitment 2018
RBI Recruitment 2018:- Latest News.. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued an application for recruitment of Assistant. Those candidates who were seeking an assistant job in the bank can now apply for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 before the last date. Reserve Bank of India has issued the form for the post of Assistant. 27 posts. Bank official has provided this notification through the official website. In the various offices of the Reserve Bank, the application form for RBI Assistant 27 posts has been issued. The applicants who were looking for a job in the bank have a good news for them. They can now apply for the RBI Assistant Application Form 2018 through online mode. RBI announces vacancy for interested candidates every year. This time too, the RBI has issued notification on the official website for recruitment of Assistant. All interested candidates are associated with us to apply in this post.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of Organizer: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Exam Name: RBI Assistant
Exam Mode: Online
Number of Vacancies: 27 Post
Name of Posts: Assistant
Stating Date Application Form : 26 January 2018
Last Date Online Registration : 15 February 2018
Exam Date : 6 April 2018
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Application Form 2018
The Reserve Bank of India releases application forms every year to the interested candidate so that all the job seekers can apply for notification of this vacancy and apply through online mode. The RBI has announced to release the form from January 2018, can apply for the post of RBI Assistant from January 26, 2018 and can apply online till February 15, 2018. For Assistant Recruitment, RBI has issued notification on the official website. All the candidates can apply in the Reserve Bank of India Application form 2018 before the end date. Initial, main exam will be organized for Assistant recruitment. Written examination for the recruitment of RBI Assistant will be generated in the month of April.
RBI Assistant 27 Post Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates can make information about the list of required eligibility criteria. For the Assistant 27 posts he has to go to the official website to know more about RBI Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018. After that, you can read and complete Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks, and they should have knowledge of word processing on PC.
- The minimum age of applicant should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee|
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply Online RBI Assistant Application Form 2018
- First visit to the official website of RBI at www.rbi.org.in
- Stay in home page and search the apply online link.
- Click on RBI Assistant Application Form 2018 link.
- Enter required details such as name, DOB, email id and password
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Then pay application fee by online and submit it.
- You succeeded in filling the form.
- And take a print out for future use.