Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018:- Latest News, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur is planning to announce notification for the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Junior Personal Assistant (JPA), Stenographer and Clerk on its official website. This is good news for candidates who are looking for job jobs on the internet in search of government jobs. Now the candidates will not have to wait much for government vacancies in Rajasthan state. Check the Rajasthan High Court Application Form 2018 from all interested candidates official website. And apply through online mode before the last date.
Rajasthan High Court Jr Assistant & Clerk Application Form 2018
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur is planning to announce the release of the form of Jr Assistant and clerk. All Energetic and Eligible candidates can apply for Assistant and clerk positions. No final date has been issued for applying so that all the candidates can apply for online successfully. Therefore, soon submit Rajasthan High Court Junior Assistant Application Form 2018. A written examination will also be held for this recruitment which will be issued by the official notification after the application. The state of Rajasthan has issued two applications for the post. You also apply for the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Application Form 2018. Then wait for the written examination.
Rajasthan High Court Jr Assistant & Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
As you know, the Rajasthan High Court has issued an application form for recruitment of Jr Assistant and Clerk, in which the candidates apply for the number of lakhs. And many candidate’s forms are canceled. Therefore, you should check the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018. After that submit the form for the vacancy of Jr Assistant and clerk.
- All applicants should have 10 + 2 pass from any government or private college and a graduate from a government recognized university.
- Candidate should be between 18 years of age and 35 years for this post. And should be according to the last date of application.
- UR /OBC / SBC Creamy Layer – Rs.850/-
- Other State- Rs.850/-
- SBC/OBC NCL of Rajasthan – Rs.550/-
- SC/ST of Rajasthan- Rs.300/-
Note: Application Fees can be paid by any Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of the written examination in which the selection process of candidates is this.
- Written Examination
How to Apply Online Rajasthan High Court Jr Assistant & Clerk Recruitment 2018
- First visit to the official website or Rajasthan High Court at www.hcraj.nic.in
- Stay in home page and find the apply online tab.
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Now click on the Jr Assistant and Clerk post link And start applying.
- And start applying.
- Apply in the vacancy you want to apply accordingly.
- Then enter some necessary details like name, application fee, DOB etc.
- And upload your photo and signature by scanning.
- Then submit it successfully.
- Your form will open in PDF file.
- And take a print out for future use.