Kerala TET Application Form 2018
Kerala TET Application Form 2018:- Hello Guys, Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has issued a notification for the teacher’s eligibility test. This is a good news for the candidate who is looking for job on the internet for a job as a teacher. Form for teacher’s pot has been issued in Kerala state. After the official announcement, the right candidate can apply for Kerala TET Application Form 2018. Kerala Board has issued this form through online medium. All interested candidates can apply through online mode for Kerala TET Job 2018 before the end date. Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan will soon announce the starting date for the Teacher Eligibility Test. If the state of Kerala has issued notification for the vacancy of the teacher, you can now submit the form for the teacher’s job. If no official declaration has been made yet, you can submit the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2017-18 till the month of August.
Kerala TET Vacancy Notification 2018
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has issued notification for Teacher Eligibility Test through official webpage, which is interested in the job of the candidate teacher, before the last date, can apply for Kerala TET Application Form 2018. Kerala State Government organized written examination for teaching jobs for primary and upper primary level teachers. In which for the primary teachers, classes were issued for classes from 1st to 5th and higher primary teachers for post from class 6th to 8th. For Teaching Jobs, candidates must score at least 60% in the written examination of the Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates will have to apply online for KTET after issuance of application. For more information, visit the official website and check Kerala TET Notification 2018.
Kerala TET Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Please check the eligibility criteria below for Kerala TET recruitment, before applying online, all candidates will have to check Kerala TET Eligibility Criteria 2018. If you are eligible for the post of Teacher, you can apply for the Kerala TET Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates applying for this post should be in 10 + 2 and there should be more than 50% marks in the graduate degree from any recognized college.
- The minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and there is no age limit for maximum age.
- Application for application in the TET post will be made on the basis of application fees.
- Written Exam
How to Fill Kerala TET Application Form 2018
- First candidate logon tot he official website of KTET at www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Stay in home page find the apply online link.
- Then click to ‘Apply Online Kerala TET Application Form 2018‘ tab.
- Enter your required details such as name, DOB, email id.
- Upload a photo and signature.
- Then pay application fees and click on submit button.
- Your application form will open in PDF file.
- And take a print out for future use.